With October being Cyber Awareness Month, here are 5 simple Cyber Safety tips to help you stay secure.
Get your copy of these tips to share now.
- NEVER Share Your Password!
Keep your passwords secure. Change passwords often.
2. Post Carefully to Social Media
Remember: Internet posts stay there forever. Especially with screenshots.
3. Be Careful Browsing the Internet
One careless click can expose your sensitive information. Think before you click!
4. Use Caution Downloading
Avoid downloading suspicious apps or software. It may result in malware.
5. Use a VPN for Secure Connections
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) will ensure anonymity on the internet.
- Top 10 Holiday Shopping Cyber Safety Tips
- Top 10 + Dating Scam Signs
- 5 Cyber Safety Tips
- Best 4 Apps to Spy on Your Boyfriend’s Phone Without the Target Phone
- 5 Cyber Tips for Cautious Online Activity
- Strong Password Tips
- 7 Best Online Safety Tips
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- 10 Best Mobile Phone Number Tracker with Google Maps
- How to Read Someone’s Emails without a Password