With October being Cyber Awareness Month, there s much that people need to know to stay safe online. Especially on social media.
It’s more than not sharing any financial information. You need to protect your private data!
Here are 5 simple Cyber Safety tips to help you stay secure.
Get your copy of these tips to share now.
- NEVER Share Your Password!
Keep your passwords secure. Change passwords often.
2. Post Carefully to Social Media
Remember: Internet posts stay there forever. Especially with screenshots.
3. Be Careful Browsing the Internet
One careless click can expose your sensitive information. Think before you click!
4. Use Caution Downloading
Avoid downloading suspicious apps or software. It may result in malware.
5. Use a VPN for Secure Connections
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) will ensure anonymity on the internet.
- Why Identity Theft is on the Rise
- Should You Get These Identity Protection Services?
- Best 4 Apps to Spy on Your Boyfriend’s Phone
- 15+ Ways Identity Theft Can Happen to You
- 10+ Phone Spy Apps to Track a Loved One
- 10 Best Ways College Students Can Safely Use Dating Apps
- What is Identity Theft?
- 5 Scam Prevention Tips for Seniors
- How Fake Phone Numbers are Spoofed
- Child Abduction 101: Difference between Kidnapping and Abduction