5 Tips for Cyber Safety
With October being Cyber Awareness Month, there s much that people need to know to stay safe online. Especially on social media.
It’s more than not sharing any financial information. You need to protect your private data!
Here are 5 simple Cyber Safety tips to help you stay secure.
Get your copy of these tips to share now.
- NEVER Share Your Password!
Keep your passwords secure. Change passwords often.
2. Post Carefully to Social Media
Remember: Internet posts stay there forever. Especially with screenshots.
3. Be Careful Browsing the Internet
One careless click can expose your sensitive information. Think before you click!
4. Use Caution Downloading
Avoid downloading suspicious apps or software. It may result in malware.
5. Use a VPN for Secure Connections
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) will ensure anonymity on the internet.
- Top 15+ Apps Online Predators Use to Get to Your Kids
- 7 Easy Ways to Track Someone’s Location Without Them Knowing
- Best 10 Ways How to Monitor iOS Devices
- 10 Best Ways to Locate a Lost Mobile Phone
- 7 Warning Signs You’re Being Catfished
- 5 Best Mobile Phone Monitoring Tools to Help Protect Children from Predators
- Protecting Your Private Information with VPN’s
- 5 Best Phone Apps to Spy on Your Love
- Personal Security Concerns with Artificial Intelligence
- How AI-Created Art Can Be Damaging